Golf can be a great way for children to have fun with their friends and family whilst learning new skills and meeting new people. Craigmillar Park Golf Club is welcoming and friendly place to learn and play golf as a child, and we recognise that juniors are an integral part of the golf club, and the future of golf.
At Craigmillar Park all children are encouraged to progress at their own pace and to have fun. We offer something for every age and ability to enjoy via our wide range of golf and social events such as:
- Social events such as Family Fish n Chips night, and Pig racing.
- Trips away to see the Scottish Open and The Open.
- Fun golf competitions for all abilities.
- Weekly meet ups on a week night from April-August.
- Non-handicap roll-ups and handicap medals at least once a month at the weekend.
- Thursday handicap medals during the summer holidays.
- Other handicap competitions such as the Club Championship, Order of Merit and Summer Match play knockouts.
- Team competitions in the summer Edinburgh Junior Golf League and South-West Edinburgh winter league.
Junior Coaching Academy at Craigmillar Park Golf Club Edinburgh
- Every Tuesday 6-8pm. 5-week block.
- 12th of April to the 17th of May, excluding the 2nd of May.
- £100 per Junior or £22 per session.
- All levels of ability welcome as we can tailor for all.
- Clubs will be provided if needed.
- Minimum age 8 years old.
Contact Peter Arnott, 07939564877, email@example.com
All junior fixtures are included on the club fixture list. We also produce a monthly newsletter for the juniors and their parents to keep you up-to-date throughout the season.